-->

Welcome

Welcome, mortals, to my humble blog. If you came here, then you are either:

A) Bored of your mind
or
B) Confused, as you meant to click on the COOL site listed above me

For those of you who just answered "B," I am glad to announce that there is a simple resolution to your problem: Click on that arrow pointing to the left that should be somewhere around your Address Bar.

If you have answered "A," then you have come to the right place. I hope to relieve you of your boredom with my Flash games or toons.

You might notice the lack of the aforementioned Flash games or toons. I'm working on it. Just gimme some time.

Allow me to give you a little background info: I am Pieguy. I was raised by rabid pie-eaters from the extinct land of Pievillelanderson. And I have Flash. Cool, no?

Also, please note that the name "Flashtastik" is temporary.

Thank you, and I hope you like my blog:

Pieguy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been abandoned. My new website is located at PieguyArcade.com. The games located there are of a higher quality than the ones here. Thanks!