-->

Professor Teaches Typing

This is a redoing of a previous game I made (originally called Stinkoman Teaches Typing and used sprites from the Homestar Runner website). I changed the copyrighted character to a character of my own. Right now he's simply called the Professor.

The object is to type the letter that is above the robot's head when it gets near you. You'll know the robot's in range when a green dot appears on it.





Thanks to all the peeps at the Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki for helping me out here.

Once again, feel free to post high scores as comments.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Giselle H. said...

um. dude. your games are so hard core

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been abandoned. My new website is located at PieguyArcade.com. The games located there are of a higher quality than the ones here. Thanks!